Are you seeking a handrail with a classic look and a sturdy reputation? If so, don’t overlook the benefits of a simple white aluminum handrail. There are numerous reasons why you should consider white aluminum handrails for your home or business. Let us explain . . .
Why You Should Consider White Aluminum Handrails
When you’re refurbishing an old space or designing a new one, it can be tempting to try and make a statement with your aesthetic decisions. However, when it comes to the hardware you rely on daily, sometimes something simple and stylish is the way to go. A handrail needs to look good, but it also needs to stand up to a lot of daily use while blending in with your home or business’s overall design. A white aluminum handrail can offer a perfect blend of visual flair and function for any space. Let’s discuss why you should consider white aluminum handrails for your home or business.
Why White Handrails?
White might seem like an odd color to choose for a handrail. After all, handrails get touched often in a day, and white is a color that can show some dirt if it’s not maintained correctly. However, white handrails bring a lot of advantages to certain kinds of spaces:
- White is a classic neutral color that can blend seamlessly into existing color schemes and designs. No matter what you’re planning, a white handrail won’t require you to redesign your entire space to accommodate it.
- White is a bright color that can make spaces appear more open and roomy. If you have a cozier space for your handrail, white will make it seem less cramped and more inviting to the eye.
- The material that a white handrail is made from makes a difference when it comes to ongoing maintenance. Aluminum is very durable, and the powder-coated finish on white aluminum handrails provides excellent protection against daily wear and tear. Powder-coating also isn’t susceptible to paint chips and different kinds of aesthetic damage. Aluminum can give you a hassle-free white handrail that only requires an occasional wipe-down to look its best.
Why Aluminum Handrails?
A white handrail can provide openness and versatile functionality to any space. But all handrail materials are not made alike, and aluminum offers a lot of advantages that other materials don’t:
- Aluminum handrails are often more affordable than other materials. Yes, a white wooden handrail might be an option, but it will cost you much more than aluminum. It will also require more maintenance and will need to be replaced more quickly than aluminum handrails, seriously affecting your maintenance budget.
- Aluminum handrails are made to last. An aluminum powder-coated handrail can resist elemental damage from the weather and other sources. Materials like wood are susceptible to rot and other kinds of damage that aluminum is not. A powder-coated aluminum handrail can last for decades, making it a great investment for any home or business.
- Aluminum handrails are a more ecologically friendly building material than other handrail materials. Using eco-friendly materials can improve the overall value of your home or property in ways that other materials will not. Powder-coated aluminum handrails are also kid and pet-friendly, making them a worry-free option for many families.
Now that you know why you should consider white aluminum handrails, are you ready to install one in your home or business? If you aren’t sure what options would work best for you, call our sales team, and we’ll walk you through it.
If you want to purchase an aluminum powder-coated railing, look no further than MMC Fencing & Railing. In our online store, you’ll find a variety of aluminum powder-coated railings, including the Tuscany, Riviera, Montego, and Veranda styles. Beautiful, classic, and virtually maintenance-free, these Westbury railing systems will add lasting value to your home or business. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 417-409-3179 or 888-518-9890 (toll-free) or click here to request a quote. We look forward to hearing from you!